Before purchasing a print, here are some questions you might have.
When will I get my order?
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
ART PRINT & FRAMES
- ART PRINTS
Museum-quality posters are made of thick and durable matte paper. A statement in any room, each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room. Let your imagination run wild when designing your next masterpiece!
- Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/yd²)
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Giclée printing quality
- 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
- Blank product sourced from Japan
The framed prints are printed on the beautiful Enhanced Matte Paper Framed poster. This museum-quality Epson matte paper will give your design a polished look, and it's already framed.
- Paper thickness for worldwide orders: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
- Paper weight for worldwide orders: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/yd²)
- Black and white frame made from ayous wood
- Oak frame made from solid oak
- Frame weight may vary depending on the color and material
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
What kind of payment is accepted?
We accept payment with VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and PayPal. Making the payment via a bank/wire transfer is also possible. Please get in touch for further details.
I get an error message when I try to pay. What now?
The payment might have been declined by your bank there can be numerous reasons. You might have to reach out to them in order to solve the problem. Sometimes trying again later can also be a solution.
Alternatively, you can make the payment via PayPal or try with another payment card.
We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at HiPosterShop@gmail.com.
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts - we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section.
Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at HiPosterShop@gmail.com within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at HiPosterShop@gmail.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.